We have a number of fact sheets available in several languages containing information on many aspects of infertility – including building your family with ART, information for relatives and friends, approaching life without children, multiple pregnancy and ART and travelling abroad for treatment. We also have some factsheets available in Japanese.
iCSi fact sheets are produced by leading health professionals and infertile people who are dedicated to helping those experiencing fertility problems.
The available fact sheets are:
- Does infertility affect men?
- Building your family with the help of assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
- Infertility - a fact sheet for relatives and friends
- Approaching life without children
- Multiple Pregnancy and ART
- Factsheets in Japanese
- Travelling abroad for assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment